1. What fruir does Cindy like?
A Baanas. B. Oranges C. Apples.[来源:ZXXK]
2 Where are the rwo speakers talking?
A. In a books. B. In a clothes store. C.In a bank.
3.How is the weather today?
A. Sunny. B. Cloudy. C. Rainy.
4. Why does Tina like elephants?
A. They’re smart. B They’re friendly. C They're lazy.
5. When did Mary go to the farm?
A. On Friday. B. On Saturday. C. On Sunday.
下面你将听到6 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从每小题所给的A、B、C 三个选项中，选出一个与你所听到的对话或独白内容相符的问题的答案。
听第一段材料，回答第6 至8 小题。
6. How many people are there in Becky’s family?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.
7. Where do her parents work?
A. In the middle school B. in the hospital. C. At the TV station.
8. What does Becky want to be when she grows up?
A. A teacher. B. A doctor. C A. TV reporter.
9. What’s wrong with Bill’s bike?
A. It’s too old. B. It’s lost. C. It’s broken.
10. What’s Bill going to do?
A. To go to the zoo. B. To buy vegetable s. C. To repair his bike.
11. Where is Linda's bike?
A. In front of the house. B. Under the tree. C. In the house.
12. Which floor would the man like?
A. The eventh floor. B. The fourth floorl. C. The third floor.
13. How much should the man pay for two nights?
A. Thirty-five dollars. B. Sixty dollars. C. Seventy dollars.
14. What time can the man have hreakfast?
A. At 6:30 am. B. At 7:30 am. C. At 8:30 am.
15. How long is Cathy going to travel by bike?
A. For four days. B. For three days. C. For two days.
16. Where is Cathy going to stay at night?
A. In the villagers home. B. In the tent. C.In the hotle.
17. Whom is Cathy going with?
A. Her parents. B. Her cousins. C. Her teammates.
18. Why was Bob in hospital？
A. His left leg was hurt. B. His left arm was hurt. C. He had a car accident.
19. How did the accident happen?
A. A taxi hit him on the road.
B. Someone walked into him.
C. He rode too fast and hit a stone.
20. Who sent him to the hospital?
A. An old man. B. A young woman. C. A college student.
21. What’s the relationshiop between Mrs. Black and Betty?
A. Teacher and student. B. Mother and daughter. C.Neighbors.
22. Why coundn’t Mrs. Black come for dinner?
A. It was too late. B. The weather was bad. C. It was too hot.
23. Who advised them to go to Mrs Bla.k's house?
A. Mom. B. Jenny. C. Betty.
24. Why did Mom ask the kids to be careful?
A. There were some terrorists.
B. There were lots of buses.
C. The road was hard to walk on.
25. How did the people in the passage feel about the winter picnic?
A.Happy. B. Upset. C. Bored.
26. — What’s your _____to English learning, LinTao?
—I think watching English movies is helpful.
A. place B. age C. time D. secret
27. —Great! Our Women’s volleyball team _____the gold medal in Rio Olympic Games on Saturday!
—Yes. We see the great spirit of Chinese women’s volleyball team once again!
A. won B. beat C. lost D. missed
28. —Mrs. Gao often gets mad at her noisy son at home, but she is always ____her noisy pupils in the music class.
—A good teacher, but a good mother.
A. angry with B. patient with C. worried about D. similar to
29. In a soccer game, it’s important for players to play together and _____the best in each other.
A. hand out B. leave out C. bring out D. take out
30. — I believe we will achieve our China Dream ealier if all of us _______.
—I agree. Let’s do what we can frow now on.
A. pull together B. have a point C. pay attention D. keep our cool
31. —Can you catch what the speaker is saying, Tina?
—Sorry. He speaks so fast that I can _____understand him.
A. nearly B. hardly C. probably D. exactly
32. —Would you like some milk or coffee, sir?
—_______. Just a glass of water, please.
A. Both B. Either C. Neither D. None
33. —Most of the wild animals are _____because of their bad living environment.
—So we must do something to save them.
A. in need B. on duty C. at work D. in danger
34. —Could you go to the new movie with me now?
—Sorry, I _____. Look, it’s time for me to watch The Reader on CCTV.
A. can’t B. can C. needn’t D. must
35. — Can you tell me when you are going to arrive there?
—I’m not sure.But I’ll ring you up as soon as I _____there tomorrow.
A. arrive B. arrived C. will arrive D. am going to arrive
36.—Over 100 countries and organizations _____warm support to the Belt and Road initiative(倡议) since 2013.
—Wonderful! Our circle of friends is growing bigger!
A. give B. have given C. gave D. will give
37. The 24th Winter Olympic Games _____Beijing and Zhangjiakou in 2022, from February 4th to 20th.
A. is going to hold B. hold C. will be held D. was held
38. —Mom, I took my partner’s math book home by mistake. What should I do?
—Well, you should call her_____ you can say sorry to her.
A. as if B. so that C. even though D. ever since
39. —China is over years old. It’s one of _____countries in the world.
—Yes. It has much _____history than the USA.
A. old; long B. older;longer C. older;the longest D. the oldes;longer
40. —What did the manager ask you after the meeting?
She asked me__________.
A. what I do for the project last week B. if can I finish the work on time
C. how did I deal with the problem D. why I was late for the meeting
三、2017年襄阳中考英语试题完形填空（本大题共10 小题，每小题1 分，满分10 分）
I finished middle school in the 1970s. I still remember the teen years were the 41 time of my life. At that time, as a a girl, I hated it when my parents asked me 42 about my problems that made me uncomfortable . I also remember many times when Mr. Templat, my teacher, would take me aside and talk to me. He had a special way of finding out what the problem was. Every time the 43 with me, I felt better. He was a teacher I will never 44 .
He had a way of making his classes enjoyable. We always got the highest 45 in math in our grade with his teaching. If there was a big world ball game on the radio, we would 46 everything and he would put the game on so we could all enjoy it.
Teens often learn things on TV or film adults about world 47 that can make them scared. Now it is terriorism(恐怖主义). Back in my teen years it was the Cold War. It worried me so much that I 48 each day would be my last. Mr. Templat knew how much it troubled his 49 . He opened the subject up to discussion. He gave us a way to express our fears and helped us understand war and politics(政治).
When I think back to those special days, I appreciate (感念) that he helped me go 50 such a difficult time in my life.
41. A. happiest B. hardest C. best D. busiest
42. A. directly B. politely C. kindly D. softly
43. A. played B. fought C. argued D. talked
44. A.fear B. trust C. forget D. remember
45. A. progress B results C. marks D. fever
46. A. do B. drop C. learn D. repeat
47. A. problems B. meetings C. weather D.pollution
48. A. thought B. decided C. promised D. suggested
49. A. relative B. family C. teachers D. students
50. A. against B. across C. over D. through
四、2017年襄阳中考英语试题阅读理解（本大题共15 小题，每小题2 分，满分30 分）
Dear Sir or Madam.
One of the teachers at my school in New York tells me that your school has summer course. I am planning to go to Beijing nex t summer and would like to take a short one-month course.
I am 18 years old and have been studying Chinese for six years. I was born in the USA and have never been to China before. I am going to study Chinese at the university. I thing the course will help me improve my Chinese.
Could you send me a catalogue(目录) and application form (申请表)? I would also like imformation about Beijing and other places nearby. I hope to do some travelling when the course is over.
Thank you! I am looking forward to your reply
Very truly yours,
51. Jim Green is a student from .
A. America B. China C. Canada D. Australia
52. He was twelve yearsold when he started to_______.
A go to school B. learn Chinese C. study in China D. travel in Beijing
53. How many times has he been to China before?
A. Once. B. Twice. C. Many times. D. Never.
54. He will come to China next summer to .[来源:Z&xx&k.Com]
A. improve his Chinese B. visit friends
C. look for jobs D. teach summer course
55 He will probably____ after the summer course.
A. graduate from university B. work in this school
C. take a trip in Beijing D. post his application form
Many kids do housework such as doing the dishes, making the bed, and folding the clothes. In exchange, they get some money or other computer time.
Paying kids for houseowork is one of the most popular topics, especially at a time when everyone is more careful about money. Some parents think since adults are paid to do their jobs, we should pay kids for everyday housework.
But some people don’t think kids should get rewards(报酬) for doing housework. Susie Walton, an expert, believe hat by rewarding kids, parents are sending a message that work isn’t worth doing unless you get something in return. “Running any kind of housework is a team effort,” Walton said. “A home is a living space for everyone in the family. It’s important for kids to see that we all have responsibilities in the house, and families decide how they want their home to look, and how they are going to keep it looking like what they want.”
Other people believe that getting a reward encourages kids to do housework, and it also teaches them real world lessons about how we need to work to get money. There are also apps(程序) that gives kids points and digital gifts that can be redeemed(兑现) either online or in the real world. “Our goal is to give kids lawful power so they can get rewards,” says Chris Bergman. “And kids need rewards to help encourage them. ”
56. Which of the following housework is NOT mentioned in Paragraph 1?
A. Wshaing the dishes. B. Cooking meals.
C. Folding the clothes. D. Making the bed.
57. The underlined phrase “in return” in Paragraph 3 has the same meaning as “_____”.
A. as a reward B. for punishment C. on sale D. under control
58. What’s Walton’s idea in the passage?
A. Running exercise is a kind o f team work.
B. People work to get some rewards.
C. Kids have responsibilities in the house.
D. Doing the housework in only the parents’ job.
59. According to Chris Bergman, kids should be encouraged to ______.
A. do housework without rewards B. do more housework
C. stay away from housework D. do housework be getting rewards
60. Which is the best titile for the passage?
A. Kids Should Study as Well as Doing Housework
B. Let Children Do Some Housework
C. Should Kids Be Rewarded for Doing Housework
D. Doing Housework Is Good for Children’s Study
Last summer I went to one of the world’s most famous historical places, the Forbidden City in Beijng, China. It was the home of the emperors of the last two dynasties () in China, the Ming and Qing Dynasties.
The Forbidden City was built in 1420. The palace has over 10,000 rooms. It was where the emperors dealt with the official business with their ministers. [来源:ZXXK]
In Mandarin, The Forbidden City is called the Purple Forbidden City. However, the color of the palace itself is not purple. The color purple stands for power of the great emperors of China. It was so sacred(神圣的) that the commoners could not even dream of ever going in.
The emperors also had some of the largest festival celebrations at the Forbidden City. During Chinese New Year, the emperor would invite all the members of his family and his officials to a banquet. The banquet had a hundred and eight Chinese dishes. It was such an expensive banquet that it could feed a commoner’s family for three generations(代).
Right now The Forbidden City is known as a historical site for tourists from all over the world. Everyone can go in there. It is a museum with priceless Chinese antiques (古董) and treasures in it.
I really learned a lot about the Chinese culture and its history from this trip to The Forbidden City. It was like a dream come true to go on the trip and see the things that I have always wanted to see.
61. How long is the history of the Forbidden City?
A. About 600 years. B. More than 600 years.
C. 1420 years. D. Over 10,000 years
62. We call the palace the Purple Forbidden City because the color purple is the symble for ____ of the emperor.
A. power B. fame C. wealth D.health
63. What’s the Chinese meaning of the underlined word “banquet” in Paragraph 4? [来源:学#科#网Z#X#X#K]
A. 表演 B. 比赛 C. 展览 D. 宴会
64. Which of the following is NOT true about the Forbidden City in the passage?
A. The Emperor lived there B. The wall of the City
C. It is a historical place for visiting D. The emperor had festival celebrations there
65. In the passage the writer wants to show us _____of the Forbidden City by comparing its past with present.
A. the beauty B. the treasures C. the changes in use D. the building process
Having a pen pal is fun and can be a great way to improve your writing skills. But most people have trouble knowing what to write to their pen pals. 66
▲ 67 Break the ice by telling your pen pal a little about yourself. Start with your name, age and job. Write about what you like to do or what’s on your mind that day. What you pass on will encourage your pen pal to tell you something about his. 68
▲Ask questions 69 This will help you get to know him and probably get you a faster answer. Make your questions into the e-mail by telling him something you like to do and then asking if he’s ever tried it.
▲Ask for advice. You may have some difficulties in your life and want to ask for advice. Your pen pal may tell you what to do. 70 Also, discussing real-world questions will promote(增进) your friendship.
|A. Share you information.|
B. What do you think of having a pen pal?
C. And this will be helpful to start your friendship.
D. Luckily, here are some ways to get to know a pen pal.
E. Write questions for your pen pal to answer in his next e-mail.
F. You don’t have to take all his advice, but it will give your something about his opinions.
71.—Is Molly a talented girl?
—Yes. She can draw and sing. And she (擅长跳舞)too .(be)
72. By the time I joined Greener Group, they (义务打扫图书室) for 2 years.(volunteer)
for 2 yea,s (volunteer)
73. —Did he like to play games in his spare time?
—No, he didn’t. He said (玩游戏没有阅读有意义).(ask)
74. —Is there anyone you admire in your life?
—Well. I (崇敬那位帮我拜托困境的警察).(look)
75. —Do you remember what Mr. Brown said to us at the graduation ceremony? [来源:学§科§网Z§X§X§K]
—Yes. We (受到告诫不要放弃对创造的兴趣) in our life. (warn)
Life will be peaceful if you always do kind things. I teach my daughters to d_______(76) a hibit fo helping others.
We live in a rural(乡村) area. Most of what we see is beautiful nature. One of the exceptions (例外) to the beauty is the rubbish that some people throw out of their car windows. And there are no necessary public s_____(77). Such as rubbish collection.
A helping behavior(行为) that I often p_____(78) with my daughters is picking up rubbish in our neighborhood. My daughters often have a m ______(79) to see who can collect the most rubbish. They will often say to me in an excited voice, “There’s some rubbish,—Daddy, stop the car!” Without t______(80) more, we will often get out of the our car and pick it up. Though it may seem s_______(81), we do it. In fact, we enjoy it. We pick it up rubbish in parks, on sidewalks, almost a ______(82).
One day I saw a man I had never met before pickin up rubbish on the road. I stopped. He r_____(83) his head and said to me with a smile, “I saw you doing this with your family. It’s a good idea to protect our natural world.”
There are many other ways to p_____(84) kindness for others. You may share a dinner with a begger(乞丐), visit lonely old people in the nursing home,or help the blind cross the street. You can think of something that can be finished e ______(85) but helpful. It is fun,self-satisfying, and what’s more, it can set a good example.Helping others is helping yourself.